This is an Ayurveda herb that is mostly endorsed for male health. Various forms of Tribulusterrestris can be found in many creams and lotions as well as gels and topical application methods. It is a common supplement for its libido improving properties and supposed testosterone boosting properties. Men often use tribulus terrestris as it provides a number of health benefits. It is used in many regions of the world to treat numerous medical conditions. The plant that gives us this herb is native to parts of tropical Europe, Asia, Australia and also the tropical areas of Africa. It is also called “puncture vine,” is a plant used around the world. It improves sexual function in humans.
Tribulus terrestris is one of the most powerful medicinal plants with strong effect on testosterone in the body. It is helpful for muscle building, libido, good mood, restorative sleep, pain reduction and protection of cardiovascular system. It is also famous and used by athletes as they provide endurance. The herb has been widely used in Chinese medicine as well as in Ayurveda.
It is composed of many active ingredients and therefore special care must be taken. Those who take it must not continue for prolonged time period. It is strongly recommended to take breaks of at least one week in every two week. The most preferable way of consuming this product is by capsules; however it can also be taken in the form of mother tinctures. It generally takes 3 to 4 days to show its effect and the reaction can be varied by blending it with other plants. A number of people use it for increasing endurance and promoting muscle building.
- Tribulus Terrestris has been proven to help libido in both men and women and it also has other health benefits that are beneficial to both sex groups.
- Many university studies suggest that it can beneficial for those who have problems with hormone imbalance.
- This can improve your circulatory system and could bring the effect that causes men to have better and more sustained erections. It is said to prevent men from getting impotence with the age. Many people grow impotent as they get older. For those who want to remain sexually active in later years taking TT on a regular basis can be very effective. Due to this reason also, men often use tribulus terrestris.
- It also acts as an energy booster and it can fight fatigue.
- It is also helpful for people who suffer depression and mood swings.
It has a bad reputation because it’s so ugly and is most known for its little seeds or fruits that are shaped like thorny little balls. Despite its bad reputation as being one of the ugliest and most painful plants to step on, Tribulus terrestris nevertheless provides a number of health benefits. In the practice of Ayurveda medicine and herbal lore, it’s mainly been used to enhance the growth of muscles, increase strength, and serve as a booster when it comes to sexual libido.